Sunday, February 19, 2006

On another note...



Enough about numbers and rankings for a while. Here's a look at the Dutch shirts, home and away, that you'll see at the World Cup. While I don't much care for the collared edition, I would like to have some kind of fan-wear in time for June. Any tips on where to order one of these, cheap, would be more than welcome. Right now I'm leaning towards the away shirt (the white one), but it hardly seems right to be supporting the Oranje wearing red, white and blue. Perhaps there will be some clearance sales on the old shirt, which would serve just as well.

3 comments:

n00bified said...

Hi! Nice blog you have here! :)

Would you please visit my blog?

My blog

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.