Monday, August 04, 2008

The help

A kind soul has responded to my plea for help. I've been looking for someone to fulfill some of my blogging duties while I take an internet hiatus from August 17th to 23rd, rather inconveniently the week of Canada's first World Cup qualifying match.

If you allow your eyes to drift to the top right corner of the page (if you're reading the RSS feed you'll have to use your imagination), you'll see that Headhunting Canuck (aka Kyle from the comments) is now on board as a contributor. He is welcome to chime in any time he wants, but most importantly, we all hope that he'll keep us entertained with a live blog during the Jamaica match.

Our new 'special' correspondent

We've never met, but I can only assume that he is in fact the gentleman pictured; the second result of a Google image search on his nickname. He is good people, though. Treat him as you would a member of your family, like a second cousin.

2 comments:

Headhunting Canuck said...

Like a 2nd cousin, does that mean you are allowed to date me, or view me as someone to date? I'm not so sure I like the sounds of that.

Don't worry I'll be loud and clear for the Jamaican game, expect at least one cool runnings reference, if not more. Otherwise get the rum out and let's go get ourselves some sugarcane, yah man.

Headhunting Canuck said...

As for the google reference, I was going for more of a Marty McSorley reference after he went and hit Donald Brashear with a stick during the Bruins/Canucks game. I figured I would help clear that up.