Friday, May 15, 2009

Hors jeu?

Offside or not offside? You be the judge:




Hint: It's not offside.

Slowing it down even further, to the world of still photographs. The moment the ball was played.

It's not even that close.

Now, in interest of fairness, if anybody wants to submit to me a link to the two "clear penalties" that should have been awarded to Toronto, the alleged existence of which are used to argue that Montreal was not hard done by overall, you're more than welcome.

(If you don't have the foggiest notion of what I'm talking about, clue yourself in).


NOTE: Please don't go spamming my comment section telling me how Toronto had 17 shots and Montreal only 3. All I want to do is draw your attention to a controversial decision that was clearly wrong. I'm not trying to argue that Montreal should have won the game, only that they should have had 1 goal.

2 comments:

Duane Rollins said...

I don't think it's clearly onside. It's very close, but it isn't clear one way or another.

Wayne said...

I was offside