Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Nutrilite Pool: Eyes on the Prize

I promised, in the initial contest thread for the Out of Touch Nutrilite Canadian Championship Pool, that the winning entry would receive a prize. Now, since I have 15 entries and it seems people are paying attention, I'd hate to make a liar of myself.

Now, before I spell out the prize, keep these two factors in mind:
  • I am a recent graduate and I have no money.
  • You paid nothing to enter this contest.
Without any further ado, here it is:

OK. It's a Canada scarf, from Ye Olde CSA Shoppe, and it's on clearance for $12.99. The winner will receive this scarf, or an item of similar or lesser value from said store. Again, if people want a better prize, then start filling my PayPal account or having fun with the Google Ads on the blog here.


The deadline to enter the contest is by the kickoff of tomorrow's match.


Speaking of tomorrow's clash at BMO Field between Vancouver and Toronto, here are some details:

Time: 8 pm et / 5 pm pt
TV: Rogers Sportsnet
All time head to head:
  • 9 July 2008 @ Swangard Stadium: Whitecaps 2 : 2 Toronto FC
  • 1 July 2008 @ BMO Field: Toronto FC 0 : 1 Whitecaps
Previews: [Toronto Sun] [WhitecapsFC.com]

I predicted a 1:0 win for Toronto, but am hoping to be surprised by the Whitecaps, my adopted team.

No comments: