Friday, September 11, 2009

Julian in red every week?


I have my reservations about the move, but I think I should be able to get used to this.

If you're so inclined, and so lucky as to have a liberal office internet use policy, check out the press conference to announce JDG's signing at 1:15 pm et streamed live on the Toronto FC website.

I'll be tuning in, if only to find out whether the new man will be playing on the weekend.

There's only one de Guzman!

(But if there were two de Guzmans, the second one, via twitter, would say: "Congrats to my big brother JULIAN DE GUZMAN who just signed for 3 Years at Toronto FC. The new franchise player! Follow him @JBDEGUZZI. YESS)



And, for all the cycling nuts in the place, Ryder Hesjedal grabbed the first stage win in a grand tour by Canadian since Steve Bauer in 1988, by conquering a mountain stage at the Vuelta in Spain.

No comments: