Friday, November 13, 2009

Canada - Macedonia live blog

Yes, 6am and I'm doing it. Mostly because I want to go all ScribbleLive on y'all (thanks Dragon's Den), and because I've been waking up at night lately and might as well put that habit to good use. This all hinges, of course, on the ability to find a quality Macedonian stream.

The deets:

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY
CANADA @ MACEDONIA

Strumica, Macedonia

Saturday, 14 November 2009
noon local / 7 am et / 6 am ct / 4 am pt

Tune in bright and early in the tomorrow AM.

5 comments:

Lord Bob said...

I'll be here, J. Getting up at three, putting on my Canada kit, hearing us lose through a muddy Greek web radio stream (quick, what's Macedonian for "Phillip's Bakery"?), then going to work until eleven at night.

My coworkers have been warned.

squizz said...

You're the man, Jono.

Philip said...

Thanks for the live blog. It is always great to hear how the game went. Anyone know the Canadian record for number of missed penalties in a game?

Headhunting Canuck said...

Very nicely done J,

I apologize for missing the party, honestly it is hard to follow Canadian soccer in England nowadays, there is just no talk about it. Wednesday for Poland should be interesting, atleast the feed should be better. I should be around for that one in case you are at work for that one.

Cheers

J said...

Be sure to stop by on Wednesday. I have a fairly flexible schedule this week and hope to curse Canada by liveblogging that match as well, but if for some reason I'm not able to do so, you're welcome to it.

Didn't know you were in England. I hope you're enjoying it.