|Julian de Guzman||2||180|
|Dwayne De Rosario||2||178|
|Marcel de Jong||2||120|
Total minutes add up to 5941, which is one too many, but close enough. Initially I was 76 minutes short, thanks to an error in the match reports for the match against Peru. The following pages are in error:
- The "Roster" page for that match incorrectly lists Rob Friend as entering in the 83rd minute and playing 7 minutes total. Friend started the match.
- The "Timeline" (events) page for that match lists Friend as starter and as entering the game in the 83rd minute. In fact, Friend was replaced in the 83rd by Issey Nakajima-Farran.
- The PDF match report (now in colour!) is factually correct.
As for editorial commentary, I'll offer the following remarks:
- I'm happy about that 9 of the top 10 guys were getting the bulk of minutes. You can guess which one I think should be put out to pasture.
- Names 2-4 suggest a strong future movement.
- A total of 44 players were used. A bunch are names which might have or should have played their last match (Imhof, Onstad, Hastings, and Jazic are some of the names that come to mind), and a number of others are marginal youth players. Building depth is still a work in progress.