Sunday, April 29, 2012

Voyageurs Cup contest reminder

This is a reminder to all of those who still haven't submitted an entry for this year's Voyageurs Cup contest: do it now! We're at 26 30 37 entries so far, but I'm hoping for a much bigger number.

All the contest details can be found here. 

If you have a blog with a greater reach than this one (in other words, if you have a blog) or any other way of getting the word out about the contest, I'd very much appreciate any traffic sent this way.  Running this contest is one of my favourite things about maintaining this site every year.

I won't be entering my own contest, but for the record here are my own predictions:


DATEHOMEAWAY
02/05/12Montreal2Toronto1
02/05/12Edmonton0Vancouver2
09/05/12Toronto1Montreal1
09/05/12Vancouver2Edmonton1





Golden boot: Bernardo Corradi

No comments: